Please be assured that at Novate IT we take your privacy and our responsibility with your personal and sensitive personal data very seriously. In truth the new General Data Protection Regulations closely match the practices we have employed at Novate IT since the company was established and so we are delighted to see the rest of the recruitment industry is being forced to catch-up.
For the avoidance of doubt the following are the cornerstones of our working practices and adherence to GDPR:
- We will always explain to you where we have acquired your CV and personal data from (whether that be via an application you have submitted to us, or from a Job Board where you have registered your CV).
- We will never send your CV or any other personal data to any third party without your prior consent.
- We will only retain your details as long as you are seeking assistance in your job hunting activities. Once you’ve found your new role we are very happy to either;
- Mark our records to show you are no longer seeking our assistance and so no longer wish to be contacted or;
- Delete your CV and personal data from our systems entirely
- We will only ever send you marketing communications if you have asked us to do so, and if you cease to be interested at any time you are able to tell us to stop with immediate effect.